Paumier Marine takes all these requirements into account when designing the equipment.
- Comfort: smooth flow air distribution, specific blowing speed and temperature preventing customers from any discomfort.
- Sound level: Sound level control is obtained through low air flows in air systems and acoustic insulations.
- Speed variation is one of the solutions used to adapt ventilation supply according to boat’s requirements.
- Aesthetic: our design department and our manufacturing workshop allow us to integrate tailored ductworks and blowing terminals to boat’s design.
- Dimensions: for main equipment (refrigeration unit, air handling units) our flexibility allows us to adapt to integration requirements.