Adapting our machines to your requirements is one of our strengths (weight, sizing, material, energy, specific standards…).
We design all types of made-to-measure refrigerating and aeraulic equipments :
- Direct expansion group
- Air conditioning unit
- Specific industrial air conditioning
Separate elements :
- Pumping unit
We also manufacture ventilation ducts and their accessories.
All our designs can be produced in various options: stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminium, painted steel…
INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING
Paumier Marine accompanies you through installation and commissioning of your equipment.
Our teams intervene according to location of vessels and platforms, while adapting to your deadlines and geographical requirements.
MAINTENANCE | Paumier Marine technical support
“ We can provide you worldwide support”
It is important to ensure the longevity of your installations and to maintain their level of performance.
Our after-sales team Paumier Marine will help keep your refrigerating and air conditioning installations in good operating condition.
We offer solutions adapted to your needs :
- Technical Assistance
- Maintenance Contracts
- After sales service Spare parts
You can send your enquiries to our team: email@example.com
Upon your enquiry, the After-Sales Service Manager will establish a pre-diagnosis to adapt the intervention (recording, management and traceability of all requests).
According to your needs, our experts carry preventive and/or corrective maintenance in France and abroad :
- Technical audit of your refrigerating and air conditioning installations
- Technical and troubleshooting assistance
Our main goals:
- Ensuring performance of your installation during its operation
- Maintaining in operational condition
- Limiting incidents and failures
- Reducing production losses and damages
- Allowing you to contain your production costs
Our refrigeration technicians and commissioners are entitled to intervene (N2, ATEX certifications).
They can work in industrial and sensitive sites (petrochemical, offshore, chemical, pharmaceutical, agri-food logistical and marine sectors…).
To keep your equipments operating at peak performance, we offer different maintenance contracts tailored to your needs as: P1, P2 and P3.
Each contract includes personalized services according to the types of cooling, air conditioning and ventilation installations.
As part of any maintenance contract, we create the maintenance task list which allow traceability and practical feedback.
Maintenance under contract:
- Contract with all necessary means
- Contract with obligation of results
(P1) Standard Maintenance Contract : forfeited preventive maintenance operations.
(P2) Standard Maintenance Contract and technical assistance: forfeited preventive and corrective maintenance operations.
(P3) Global Maintenance Contract : including all necessary operations to maintain an installation performance .
Services of technical audit technique with proposals for technical and improvement solutions.
We are able to intervene on all your industrial site at different stages (process, technical and computer rooms, work spaces, life areas…)
To obtain further information about our maintenance offers, please do not hesitate to contact us.
TRADE | A dedicated team at your service
Paumier Marine works with customers from a wide range of industries and provides spare parts for all types of refrigeration systems.
Each part or solution is offered by taking these requirements into account :
- Technical specifications
- Lead time
Our team manage the technical and price requests with our suppliers.
We provide logistics in partnership with qualified carriers in order to ensure your delivery with optimum turnaround times.
Our activity is certified ISO 9001:V2008.
Created in 2006, our training centre specialized in industrial refrigeration, has already welcome nearly 350 professionals from all types of industries.
Our goals are:
- To assist technicians and project managers in choosing solutions to implement for designing installations in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- To improve their skills for maintaining the performance of industrial refrigeration installations.
Through our training dedicated to the refrigeration activity, you will learn how to:
- Implement a maintenance methodology of industrial installations (level “N1-2”)
- Identifying more quickly any malfunction
- Making an initial diagnosis of the installations
- Maintaining and adjusting the refrigeration circuit’s components
- Replacing the installation’s failing components
- Design and size a refrigeration installation (level “N3”)
- Carrying out a thermal balance
- Sizing and selecting the material in compliance with the current standards
- Justifying your technical, economic and environmental choices
lease contact us for further information about our sessions: firstname.lastname@example.org
FROM THEORY TO PRACTICE
Refrigeration Technician Level 1-2
« Methodology of maintenance actions on refrigeration installations »
- Understand the operating principle of a refrigerating system,
- Carry out manipulations during the practical workshops on regulation
and refrigerating circuits.
- 1 day Theory
- 1 day Electricity, Regulation & Automatism,
- 2 days Practical work situations, diagnoses and handlings.
MASTERING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE REFRIGERATION PROFESSION
Refrigeration Technician Level 3
« Designing and sizing a refrigeration installation »
- For all professionals in charge of design and realization of refrigerating
and air conditioning installations
- Design an installation taking into account standards, regulations,
energy savings and environment
- Study of refrigeration installations
- Thermal balances and sizing
- Work situation following specifications